Michael is leading NEPCon's efforts to bring optimal value to our customers.
Michael is in charge of optimising our services to provide our clients with an excellent experience. This includes addressing opportunities for providing added value and streamlining our customer service processes.
He is also responsible for Key Account Management and is directly managing several key account clients. A seasoned FSC and PEFC auditor, he is charged with auditing tasks requiring senior experience, including with the most complex parts of the certification systems. Furthermore, he is in charge of sales, marketing and LegalSource services on behalf of NEPCon's office in Aarhus.
A popular public speaker, Michael is frequently seen facilitating or speaking at events, including external conferences and workshops and our own courses and seminars.
Michael holds a Master's degree in Forestry and has passed NEPCon's FSC Expert and LegalSource Expert training courses. Prior to joining NEPCon in 2001, he worked in forestry research and in state forest management.
The global business community is currently undergoing a transformation from cool to caring. At NEPCon, we're privileged to be working with companies at the forefront of this development. My focus is on supporting our clients by ensuring a seamless customer experience from A to Z.
- Customer service and relations
- Key Account management
- Sales and marketing
- Timber legality expert
- High-level FSC and PEFC certification expertise, including forest management and chain of custody auditing, multi-site certification and report quality assurance.
- MSc in Forestry. He is specialised on continuous cover forestry.
- Languages spoken: Danish and English.
- Countries worked in: Denmark, Bosnia, Germany, Guyana, Norway, Sweden, and the US.